Overall management of the club kitchen to include hygiene and cleaning of the kitchen and food areas, Crockery, Cutlery, Ancillary goods such as Tea towels etc.
To contribute to the turnover and profitability of the club by the preparation and service of food to the standard set by the Committee and to the satisfaction of the customers, with whom a cordial and courteous relationship must be maintained at all times.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To plan, prepare, cook, present and serve food and beverages for League lunches, Team teas, Sunday Mornings, Food for junior and any other matches
- To ensure the Kitchen and food areas are maintained to the standards of Health & Hygiene, service and cleanliness set by the law and the Committee.
- To plan and produce meals within the current food costings as set by the club, ordering and receipt of goods and supplies in accordance with the instructions given by the club.
- To use the Business’ appointed suppliers when ordering food products and dry goods.
- To maintain stock levels of food products at a suitable level with the object of minimising wastage, maintaining, increasing and promoting the quality of the club’s products and goods and to assist in achieving Gross Profit Margins as detailed by the club.
- To be responsible for all cash taken and handled in the course of each day’s duty including the counting and accurate recording of all monies taken through the club’s current catering procedures.
- To maintain the cleanliness and care of the equipment and working areas in accordance with the current standards required by Law and the procedures laid down by club including maintaining the kitchen management book.
- To observe as applicable:- Hygiene Health & Safety regulations and other statutory requirements Security procedures House fire procedures
- To undertake tasks not specified above which could reasonably be held to be associated with these subjects and which are in furtherance of the Club’s interest.
Overall management of the club bar including legislation and licensing compliance, maintain profitability, maintain health & safety compliance, organising, training and managing the bar staff for all club functions including league lunches, matches, all other club functions.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To recruit, train and organise bar staff for all club and private functions including paying wages in accordance with current practice and policy.
- To ensure all monies taken through the bar are fully and accurately entered through the till and accounting system including cashing up and banking.
- To clean and service all interior areas of the Bar & Cellar and any other areas as detailed by the Club Chairman, Committee.
- To clean and service all equipment within the cellar to maintain the quality of any beers/ales served via regular cleaning with industry acceptable methods and materials.
- To comply with the Club’s Health & Safety Policy.
- To be aware of the COSHH requirements and comply with same.
- To report any defects to Management committee.
- To use all equipment, materials and cleaning products correctly and notify Management of any requirements.
- To undertake tasks not specified above which could reasonably be held to be associated with these subjects and which are in furtherance of the Business’s interests.