Senior Men’s Fixture Secretary
Is this role for you?
Are you enthusiastic, patient, well-organised and conscientious?
Are you familiar with the club and its visions?
Do you have strong communication skills?
If so, you could be the source of all knowledge about upcoming matches, keeping the season alive and on schedule.
To take responsibility for organising league, cup, and friendly matches for the adult men’s teams at the club and ensuring the fixtures provide the right standard of rugby, reflecting the requirements of our club.
Key aspects of the role:
1. Liaising with league secretaries (L3 EC / EC2s) prior to and during the season.
2. Liaising with the Referee Society throughout the season.
3. Co-ordinate home and away fixtures. These are all online – Referees are automatically generated and sent out before each game.
4. Confirm games and referee 48 hours before the game should take place.
5. Distribute fixture details to relevant club officials, to ensure everything is prepared (coaches, ground staff, catering etc.)
6. Arrange / co-ordinate non-league games (friendlies / cup games where applicable).
7. Deal with any unexpected problems that arise (game cancelled, no referee).
All enquiries to Paul Coulson: Mobile: 07917 701130 Email: email@example.com