Woodbridge RUFC is recruiting!
We have an exciting vacancy for the role of Head of Women’s Rugby.
The ideal candidate will take an active lead on future player recruitment, while developing all player and team training plans.
- Provide clear and concise club information to all players and staff.
- Take an active lead in team management meetings.
- Organise logistics for all travel to and from matchdays.
- Responsible for all activity concerning the RFU GMS Competition Management System – uploading team lists before games, uploading scores post-match as well as all points scorers.
- Monitor player availability for all events.
- Ability to lead sessions and inspire players.
- Grow and develop the girls participation in our club.
Interested? Get in touch via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07823558804 for an informal chat.